WOODEN VENETIAN BLINDS
Wooden blinds are extremely versatile and offer a great alternative to bamboo.
They can bring warmth and add a natural beauty to any room.
The Wooden Venetian Blind offers you the following features:
- Available in 50mm width slats.
- Natural look in that the colour may vary slightly due to the grain and texture of the wood.
- The ladder strings and cords are colour coordinated to the blind.
- The head rail is covered with a wood valence to finish off the blind.
- Wooden venetians are not totally block outs so they will allow some light in.
What you need to know:
- Due to the nature of the material, a height variation may occur, but our installers try to ensure as much accuracy when fitting
- As the wood is heavy, we advise not to order a too-long blinds, and rather break the window or door area up
- When pulling up or lowering, ensure the blind is tilted to the open position
- Over time, there may be some fading
- Over time, warping may occur dependent on the environment – ideally not for very wet areas; i.e. near the sea, be sure to keep the blinds open to allow them to air and ventilate