HIGH RISK AREA TRELLIS
This retractable gate is built with a high level of security in mind and forms your first line of defence. This gate is suitable for offices, factories and the home.
This retractable gate offers you the following features:
- Two 4-sided uprights with a bottom and top track which is fitted with a stainless-steel slam lock.
- An auto dead-lock function.
- Nylon bushes are fitted between the uprights to offer further strength and rigidity.
- It boasts an all-steel construction for a smooth sliding motion, greater strength and longevity. Steel axles with steel rolled bearings are used on the top track.
- For space saving, when the door is in the open position it has the least amount of stack and when there is possible uneven flooring, metal zinc-cast dove-tailed guides are fitted to the bottom track to ensure even flow.
What you need to know:
- An all-steel construction to ensure superior strength
- A row of double steel uprights; 12.7mm x 12.7mm x 0.9mm gauge
- Fully galvanised Z275 galv. coating (32 microns thick) for rust protection and a longer life expectancy
- 3 rows of cross-braces – temper-roll-hardened for extra strength and zinc-electroplate-galvanised
- 4-sided steel frame allows for a more precise reveal fitting without any spaces that makes leveraging more difficult
- Pre-lubricated sealed steel roller bearings and axles are used (no plastic or Nylon) with double-sided bearings fitted
- A low-profile half-moon-shape bottom track, top track and lock cover are manufactured with 180-degree folds (dutch bends) to ensure greater strength, improved paint adhesion on the edges for higher resistance to corrosion (especially in coastal areas) and affording an attractive appearance with softer, rounded edges
- Exterior polyester powder coating (no less than 80 microns thick), in a choice of colours, further enhances the appearance of the gate and is fade-resistant
- Fixing points are well concealed to reduce easy access
- The locking cylinder has a 45-degree cam making it far more difficult to dislodge the cylinder when struck by heavy hammers or other objects.