LOW RISK TRELLIS
Our value-for-money option offers you a single upright retractable gate with both bottom and top tracks. This trellis gate has a concealed star-hook lock or the option of a slam lock. This door is best used in lower risk areas.
This retractable gate offers you the following features:
- For easy opening and closing, the 4-sided frame means a smooth motion and easy lock and unlock mechanism.
- No nylon or plastics wheels or feet have been used as these wear down quickly.
- 5-year guarantee. T&C’s apply.
What you need to know:
- An all-steel construction
- Single steel uprights; 24mm x 17mm x 1.0mm gauge
- Fully galvanized Z275 galv. coating (32 microns thick) for rust protection and a longer life expectancy
- The 4-sided steel frame allows for a more precise reveal fitting without any spaces making leveraging more difficult
- Pre-lubricated sealed steal roller bearings run in steel top track. No nylon or plastic parts.
- You get a low profile, half-moon bottom track that is easy to cross and user-friendly (e.g. wheelchairs, trolleys, push-prams)
- A single metal zinc guide is used at the bottom of every upright for a smooth motion in the captured bottom track
- The top track, bottom track and lock channel are rolled with 180-degree dutch bend folds for extra strength and improved paint adhesion
- Lock channels are designed to make fixing points concealed
- Powder Coating with exterior polyester (not less than 80 microns thick) is used and is fade-resistant
- A stainless-steel lock with a 45-degree cam cylinder, making it far more difficult to dislodge the cylinder when struck by heavy hammers or other objects