MEDIUM RISK AREA TRELLIS
Our medium risk trellis gate is a solid single upright retractable door which means real value for money with additional strength. This gate is suited to areas that have medium security risks however it also still features the double security lock system; – the stainless-steel slam lock and the auto dead-lock feature.
This retractable gate offers you the following features:
- Smooth opening and closing are made possible with the steel top roller bearings and these add to the longevity of the door.
- As with all our doors, you get tempered rolled-hardened steel cross braces with industrial pop rivets.
- All our retractable gates are custom made and have a 4-sided steel frame which is not easily accessed.
- Available in various colours (white/bronze/sand/grey/green/black and cream).
- Low profile non-trip bottom steel track.
- A 5-year warranty means a guarantee on installation, workmanship, locks materials and a free once-off break-in repair. T&C’s apply.
What you need to know:
- All-steel construction to ensure superior strength
- Single 17mm x 24mm upright x 1.0mm gauge steel uprights
- Fully galvanized Z275 galv. coating (32 microns thick) for rust protection and a longer life expectancy
- 3 rows of cross-bracing – temper-roll-hardened and zinc-electroplate-galvanised
- 4-sided steel frame means a more precise reveal fitting without any spaces, making leverage more difficult
- Pre-lubricated sealed steel roller bearings and axles (no plastic or nylon)
- A single metal zinc guide is used at the bottom of every upright for a smooth motion in the captured bottom track
- The top track, bottom track and lock channel are rolled with 180-degree dutch bend folds for extra strength and improved paint adhesion
- Lock channels are designed to make fixing points concealed
- Powder coating with exterior polyester (not less than 80 microns thick) is used and is fade-resistant
- A stainless-steel lock with a 45-degree cam cylinder, making it far more difficult to dislodge the cylinder when struck by heavy hammers or other objects