Our retail security gate is our top of the range retractable security gate for exceptionally high-risk areas; for example – industrial areas, banks, high street shops, military offices, medical facilities and cash offices.
This retractable gate offers you the following features:
- Double locks: Trigger slam lock with automatic dead-lock function and a stainless-steel manual dead hook lock (perfect for after-hours use).
- The gauge steel uprights measures at an impressive 1.2mm thick which means it is an additional strength factor as well as the lock bar at 2mm.
- For added security, the cover trimmer on the lock bar is 30mm.
- No aluminium or brass is used; the gate fastenings are made from stainless steel rivets.
- With 4 rows of tempered and roll-hardened cross-braces (2 ½ x stronger than mild steel), you know you have purchased a 1st class security gate.
What you need to know:
- All-steel construction to ensure superior strength
- A row of double uprights 12.7mm x 12.7mm x 1.2mm gauge steel
- Fully galvanised Z275 galv. coating (32 microns thick) – rust protection and a longer life expectancy
- 4 rows of cross-braces – temper-roll-hardened for extra strength and zinc-electroplate-galvanised
- 4-sided steel frame allows for a more precise reveal fitting without any spaces, making leveraging out by intruders more difficult
- Pre-lubricated sealed steel roller bearings and axles are used (no plastic or nylon) with double-sided roller bearings fitted
- A low-profile half-moon-shape bottom track – top track and lock cover are manufactured with 180-degree folds (dutch bends) to ensure greater strength, improved paint adhesion on the edges for higher resistance to corrosion, especially in coastal areas, and presenting an attractive appearance with softer, rounded edges
- Exterior polyester epoxy powder coating (no less than 80 microns thick), in a choice of colours, further enhancing the appearance of the gate and is fade-resistant
- Fixing points which are well concealed to reduce easy access
- The locking cylinder has a 45-degree cam making it tougher to dislodge the cylinder when struck by heavy hammers or other objects