Our Swing Gates come in 8 standard designs or you can have them purpose-built. Due to their hot-dipped galvanised material, they suit both outdoor and indoor, and can survive under the harsh outdoor elements.
The Swing Gate offers you the following features:
- Stopper bars are welded to assist against leveraging/tampering.
- With security snap-off bolts, bullet hinges are fitted, which adds to the strength factor.
- When shut closed, the inter-fitting cover plate, which is uniquely designed and has a wall-mounted locking box, is hard to crack or tamper with.
- The Swing Gate is perfect for outdoor and indoor use, and for those who wish to custom make their gate.
What you need to know about the Swing Gate:
- The Swing Gate is made from a steel Outer Frame of 32mm x 32mm.
- The 25mm x 75mm Horizontal Centre Bar houses the lock (design specific): 16mm x 16mm square tube uprights, or 10mm x 10mm solid square bars
- (100 x 20mm) Bullet hinges, stopper bar, cover plate and locking box provide for greater protection against tampering
- Covered in a powder-coating which is exterior polyester and is fade-resistant
- Each integral part is hot-dip galvanised ensuring greater protection from rust and giving your gate longevity
- Choice of lock: a latch lock, a roller-bearing lock or a remote-controlled electronic gate lock