FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have a warranty on your doors and bars?
Yes, all material and workmanship come with a 5-year warranty; provided we, as the authorised installers have installed the burglar proofing for you. Also, see our FREE REPAIR PLAN
Do you have a repair plan?
Yes, as an authorised Magnador agent we offer a FREE REPAIR PLAN, which means that if your product is broken due to a break-in within the 5-year period, we will repair for free. You get this as a once off benefit. T & C’s do apply.
Why choose us?
Our Manufacturer has been in existence for over 25 years and we only deliver products engineered to last.
- Patent steel locks: Our locks are patented stainless steel for added strength and longevity. The locks are trigger slam locks with an automatic dead lock function; meaning that when you close the gate, the lock will engage in a single action, and automatically dead lock.
- Tempered rolled hardened cross bracing in our folding security doors: meaning double the strength of ordinary steel.
- Dutch bends: meaning greater strength and improved paint adhesion (longevity)
- Quality control management to ISO9001:2015 standard (SABS accredited)
- Rivets: Our rivets are industrial quality for added strength. To obtain that strength, an extra magnesium content is added to each rivet.
- Epoxy Coating: Our products are coated with Polyester Powders in a large range of colours. The powders offer increased strength to the products, high durability, flexibility, water resistance and anti-rust features.
How do I take care of my burglar proofing?
All our burglar proofing can be cleaned with a soft cloth and a mild detergent. Regularly wash the bars, doors and gates to keep your investment looking as good as new.
Do you have a guarantee on your shutters?
Yes, we have a 10-year product guarantee.
Can you repair your shutters?
Yes, should something happen to your shutters we can assess the damage and provide you with alternatives.
Why choose us?
Our manufacturer has an international footprint and aims to produce high quality shutters that are eco minded, sourced locally and backed by knowledgeable installation.
- Security Shutters offer you a high level of safety.
- Our supplier is affiliated to Security Association of South Africa.
- Our product is manufactured locally and developed and improved upon over the last 18 years.
- Multifunctional in that you now have no need for curtains or blinds.
- Powder Coating is eco/environmentally friendly.
- Range of colours are available.
How do I take care of my shutters?
All our shutters can be cleaned with a soft cloth and a mild detergent. Regularly wash the louvres and frames to keep your investment free from dirt and looking as good as the day they were installed.
Do you have a warranty on your blinds?
Yes, we have a 1-year guarantee.
Can you repair your blinds?
Yes, should something happen to your blinds we can assess the damage and provide you with alternatives.
Why choose us?
Our supplier has over 25 years’ experience in producing top quality blinds customer made to ensure the perfect fit in your area.
- Manufactured to highest standards.
- Large range of blinds available.
- Short lead time.
How do I take care of my blinds?
All our blinds can be dusted. Wipe off dirty marks with a wet cloth and if needed a mild detergent can be used. Ensure blinds are properly dried.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read our terms and conditions here:
- Our quotes are valid for 14 Days from date on quote. The purchaser shall be liable for any increases in VAT rate.
- The payment terms are: 70% on acceptance of quote and 30% (remainder) on the day of installation.
- The lead time commences from receipt of signed order and payment of the 70% deposit, provided that final manufacturing measurements can be taken. The 10 – 14 working day lead time is an approximate delivery period.
- All products remain the property of SecureAspot until paid for in full by the customer. Late payments will result in forfeiture of any discounts allowed and will be subject to an interest charge at 2% per month from due date until date of final payment.
- The purchaser warrants that he/she is the registered owner of the property, alternatively is duly authorised by the registered owner of the property to commission the purchase of the goods and work to be executed.
- The purchaser is responsible to point out to the Seller beneath the surface obstructions before installations are effected. Seller shall in no circumstances be liable for damage to items beneath the surface or any tiles breaking. Brittle plaster or bricks breaking will be repaired at the purchases expense.
- The parties agree that no representations, warranties, promises and undertakings not contained herein shall be binding upon them. Any notes that are recorded under the Special Notes heading form part of the terms and conditions of sale.
- The Seller hereby excludes all liability for incidental or consequential damages howsoever arising from purchase/installation/removal of products and/or from use thereof by the purchaser. Purchaser assumes full liability for safe entry and exit of all persons and property at any time present in the premises secured by the products. Purchaser is advised to ensure regular checking and servicing of operating mechanisms and to secure safe alternative exits emergency measures and easy access to spare keys for locks.
Exclusions for all
Colour may fade over time and our warranty’s do not include this.
Repair benefits will be forfeited if modified by purchaser and/or not installed by an approved installer.
Should blinds be damaged due to incorrect handling, the repairs will not be covered. (Incorrect handling can consist but is not limited to leaving windows open, too close to the sea, not cleaning blind regularly, wet and damp areas).
Razor Roll is not covered by repair plan for burglar proofing